AC Maintenance in Poway, San Diego, El Cajon, CA, and Surrounding Areas
AC Maintenance by Arctic Air
At Arctic Air, We offer AC maintenance in Poway at an unbeatable cost. Our main motive only is customer satisfaction. Contact us Today for AC replacement in Poway, CA, San Diego, El Cajon, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
Problems Caused when an AC is not Maintained:
- Electrical Problems: Loose electrical connections and worn-out wires can damage a particular component or the entire system due to short circuits or by blowing off the fuse. The technician will check the condition of the wires and make the necessary changes according to the situation.
- Wearing and Tearing of the Components: An AC system constantly works from morning to night in the summertime. The surface of the component gets torn by working excessively for many hours. In this case, oiling and dressing can resolve the problems. And it is the technician’s responsibility to ensure there is oil between the components and no friction is generated while working.
- No More Dusty Filters or Coils: Dust and grime increase the workload and pressure on the AC system. Air needs a clean and tidy space to move in and out of the system. The system has to work harder to make the air move if there is a blockage in the airway. It increases the utility and electricity bills. Also, it enhances the chances of damage to necessary components like evaporator, condenser, and compressor.
- Incompatible Settings of the System: Only a technician can understand the AC system settings at the back of the outdoor unit. The technician will see the settings of the AC system and will change them if there are any faults in the readings. Incompatible settings can reduce the effectiveness of the service.
- Low Refrigerant Levels: Refrigerants play an essential part in the working of an AC system and AC repair Poway. It helps cool the air and dispose of heat from the indoors to the outside environment. Low refrigerant levels can affect the cooling power, and a refill is necessary to increase the efficiency.
- Blocked Drain Channels and Lines: Blocked lines and channels can cause other problems that need emergency services. The water will find another way to come out of debris, and dust globules hinder the way in the drainage lines. Maintenance services keep it at bay by cleaning the channels thoroughly.
How do AC Maintenance Services Fix All the Problems?
There are four steps in an AC maintenance service:
- Cleaning: The technician will clean and clear all the debris from the outdoor and indoor units completely. The duct system and ventilation registers are also on the cleaning list.
- Checking: In AC maintenance service, the technician will examine all the pressure readings, refrigerant levels, electrical connections, thermostat calibration, and mechanical bolt fittings.
- Oiling or Refilling: The technician fills the refrigerant gas in the tank if the refrigerant levels are less than the accurate level. Also, the team will put oil in between the parts that are constantly working, like a blower belt and fan motor.
- Repairing or Replacing: The technician will take quick action if any damages or faults are found during the service. The technician will perform repair or replacement service according to the severity of the issue.
Arctic Air is here to provide the best and most high-quality AC maintenance and AC service Poway! For further inquiry or any questions contact us today!